Yes we did it!!!

I remember, there were times that some questioned:

  • Can we really do it?
  • What is OSGi for?
  • Would it be of good quality?
  • Will we be really able to do it within this amount of time?

Well, the first thing that I told our folks was "Believe that we can do it, and we will do it"

When I look back and see what we have delivered today, we have four new products, on a completely new platform. We have done it on time, and just at the right time.

Originally we only planned for WSAS and ESB. But at the end we had two more, BPS as well as Registry.

And the secret of success is.... People.

Some say that you have to have the right process to have the right products.

I believe, that, if you have right people, the process and the product will fall into place.

As a visiting lecturer at University of Moratuwa, I have ben teaching software engineering for many years. And with my software engineering know how, I can say that, WSO2 has the perfect team, to develop the kind of software that we develop. A team that has technical expertise, those who can innovate, those who can lead, those who listen, those who learn and those who evolve.

I am sure that the products that we packed today would prove the quality of our team - Team WSO2.

Many thanks to every member of WSO2 Team! Well Done!! And congratulations on achieving this great milestone of releasing WSO2 Carbon!!!

Comments

Abu Obeida said…
Congrats on getting it done. 250LOC a day a persion is a pretty massive feat!
Abu Obeida