It is getting tough

We need to get the stable alpha for ESB and WSAS packs based on Carbon by this Friday, in order to meet the current mid December plans.

We are on track, and as I told the team about one and half months ago, it is about believing that "WE CAN!".

The new set of features and the UIs in place easily beat the previous releases of ESB and WSAS.

We were also able to get ESB components inside WSAS this week, so the main objective of going for carbon, breaking the silos and unifying products, already achieved.

I spend bulk of my day, asking people what they are doing, part of the project management aspect, to verify that things are in place. I also work on docs, intermittently, because folks are too busy with code. And, the planning, I do in my dreams, since there is not enough time to do that, while I  am awake ;) and dreams do work -> the two white boards in the Carbon room would testify. One contains the day planner, because times are such that, we need to track stuff on a daily basis, and the other, the QA planing, the critical and essential step to get the successful products out.

I still believe that WE CAN do it on time, and WE WILL.

Comments