It has been a while

It has been a while since I blogged. I had to re-install my Windows OS, that deleted the lie writer I used to writing blogs. However, now that I am using Gmail full time, I will be using chrome more often. So I decided to blog using the browser. 

Speking about using the browser and hosted services, the bbeauty is that, I can switch the machines. I have my net-book now, which is far more portable, so when I am not in office, I still can stay connected, becuase unlike my office laptop, I can take the little machine whereever I want. And now that all mail, chat, blog, calander and docs are browser based, thanks to Google, I can be far more productive and work on the move, and write on the move and more often. 

In a way it can be seen to hinder QoL, but on the other hand, I can enjoy much more freedom now, and not restrict myself to one machine and stay stuk at home, becuase the machine is too big to move around with. It is amazing how powerful a machine that you can by with all the Internet age features for just $350. 

Comments