Cloud Dude and Enterprise Suit


Cloud dude: Hello, I’m a Cloud.

Enterprise suit: And hello, I’m Enterprise Software. (Struggling with three huge suitcases)

Cloud dude: Enterprise, what do you have in those bags? They look heavy.

Enterprise suit: These? Oh this is all the baggage I bring along with me to customer sites. You know, up-front licensing costs, upgrades, service packs, installation kits, extra hardware, extra disks; you know, all the stuff that I need to set up at a customer site.

Cloud dude: You need a hand with that? You know, I don’t really need any of that when I go to customers—I travel pretty light. (Extends both free hands to offer assistance)

Enterprise suit: No, no, I’ll be fine. I’ll just … (Starts walking, falls over, flat on the floor, baggage landing on top of him, rumpling his suit.) Besides, my customers always know to keep a spare room open for all of my baggage when I arrive.

Cloud dude: (Shrugs and smiles.)


Source

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello!

Its very good!

I can translate your post for portuguese (Brazil) to post in my blog www.mcorp.com.br?
Samisa said…
@ Leonardo

Yes, sure, go ahead!
Anonymous said…
Your idea is continuing history about Cloud and Enterprise?