A new Beginning

2011 has arrived. Usually, I write about the past year, at the end of the year, before the new year arrives. This time I got late, due to some change in life patterns. This year, I have been traveling around the country in the last few days, so I was not connected.

Not connected itself is a change, that came about the very last month of 2010.

In general 2010 has been a remarkable year.

I completed 10 years in industry.

WSO2 celebrated 5 years, and I too celebrated 5 years working for WSO2.

Yesterday marked 5 years of my married life.

I realized that I was growing old last year. The best example was that, last year, no one else other than my mother remembered my birthday. She was the only one who wished, and also not even she gave me a present for the first time in my life for a birthday.

So I decided to change a bit, reignite and begin again. I have set the foundation already and all set for 2011.

As always, I have been able to achieve most of my goals for 2010. No regrets, other than lessons learned.

Looking forward to 2011, to take it easy and take it to the next level.

Comments

Hasmin said…
All the best Samisa for the next 5 years too! :)
Samisa said…
@Hasmin - Thanks a lot!!!